Please see below if you are ordering from Europe.
- There is a flat rate of £2.50 per order for postage and packaging for orders within the United Kingdom. I will send everything Royal Mail First Class. See at the bottom for international shipping
- If you spend £30 or over, the postage and packaging is free for all UK orders
- There is a post box in my tiny village so if your order fits in there, I'll send it to you within 1-2 days. There is a photo of the post box above, for reference. If it doesn't fit in there I will drive to the post office within 2 business days of your order.
- Please email me if you want your order especially quickly and I will do my best to accommodate you
- All the packing materials I send you will be re-usable or recyclable. No plastic or sellotape will be used to pack your order.
- The rate for European countries is £6.50 for packages less than 500g and £13 for those over 500g. Items usually reach Europe within 3-5 working days from postage. I am a very small business and do not earn enough to pay VAT. I therefore cannot easily add an extra charge to cover any issues incurred by posting to the EU post Brexit. I cannot guarantee that there will not be an additional cost when your package arrives.
- The rate World Zone 1 countries is £8 with a higher rate of £18 for orders which weigh over 500g. World Zone 1 countries include North America (not the USA), South America, Africa, the Middle East, the Far East and South East Asia. Items usually arrive within 6-7 working days
- The rate for World Zone 2 countries is £10 with a higher rate of £21 for orders which weigh over 500g. World Zone 2 covers Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and others. Items usually arrive within 6-7 working days.
- The rate World Zone 3 covers the USA and is £9 with a higher rate of £23 for orders which weigh over 500g. Items usually arrive within 6-7 working days
For more information have a look here - International World Zones for Royal Mail